Monday, 15 October 2012

Benefit "They're Real": Review



 
  

me with 2 or 3 coats of Benefit They're Real - £18.50

 

This mascara makes some big claims, so naturally I had to purchase it to see if it lives up to them. Benefit claim that 100% of people who used this mascara saw long-wearing result, 94% saw dramatic length and volume, 90% saw base-to-tip curl and 94% saw visible lift. Those are some impressive stats. 

Well, it is a very good mascara I have to say. I'm such a mascara lover and I did have to have a little word with myself after buying this as I really didn't need it and it's not exactly cheap at £18.50, but I was just to intrigued to find out if it was worth the hype.  The brush is really good, I would definitely say this is more of a lengthening mascara than a volumising one and I tend to like my lashes to look quite thick so I do use another mascara on top of this one, but in the picture I have just used this one. 

I have heard that this product dries out really quickly so I will be keeping my on it and will report back. All in all this is a really good product and I have a lot of friends who use it and swear by it so Benefit have definitely done something right! I wear false lashes on a night out though, so am unsure whether I will repurchase this as the price tag is pretty hefty for the amount of use I will get from it. 

Has anyone tried this mascara, or know of any other really good ones? 

No comments:

Post a Comment