Friday, 4 January 2013

Happy 2013!!!

First off let me apologise for my lack of posts over the last part of November and December, life just kind of took over and a number of things got in the way of me blogging. However, I am planning to get back to it now that the festive period and behind us and 2013 is here! 2012 wasn't the best year, nothing bad happened but I just felt as though it came and went without leaving any lasting impressions on me, but I have a really good feeling about 2013 and have entered the new year with nothing but optimism!! So again, let me apologise for being MIA, and show you what I have been up to since my last post.


Day at the BBC in Manchester, Company magazine fashion forum, Ice skating with the girls at the natural history museum, turning 22, a weekend in Barcelona, home for Christmas, tree, family time, news year eve with my best friend









                                 





No comments:

Post a Comment