Sunday, 20 January 2013

Happy Sunday!

Sunday night sorted - Body shop tea tree face mask, Barry M Gelly polish in Blood Orange , Crazy Stupid Love 

For most people, Sunday evenings are a sign of the approaching doom that is Monday morning, but for me, it's a wave goodbye to the dreaded weekend. While I am still at uni, the week is the good bit, especially during my third year when I only have 4 hours of lectures (although I am supposed to spend the rest of the time doing dissertation work, but in reality I lie in bed and watch sex and the city - don't judge me), so the weekend is when I earn my money, and on a Sunday evening I can breathe a sigh of relief. I have just finished an epic roast cooked by my lovely housemate while I was at work all day, and now I am going to relax with a facemask, paint my nails with my new Barry M Gelly polish which I am excited to try and enjoy a bit of Ryan Gosling...Happy Sunday!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment