Friday, 18 January 2013

Review: La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo

La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo: £13

The first thing you need to know about this product is that it really is worth the hype it has been getting recently. I first started using the La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo around mid December when my skin was going through a particularly bad patch and I had tried so many other products that just weren't working. I can honestly say this product made an overnight difference. 

Effaclar duo is described as 'corrective and unclogging anti-imperfections care', so it is basically a spot treatment cream, however I have found that not only has it cleared any blemishes on my skin, it has made my skin appear a lot brighter as well as evening out my skin tone. It also purifies your pores so just leaves your skin feeling really clean and refreshed. 

Despite being a spot treatment, I use this day and night in place of a moisturiser and it honestly works a treat, my skin is looking the best it ever has and it is 100% down to this product. I know there has been so much hype about this lately but it is just that good! And at £13, it is definitely good value for money. It's available from selected Boots stores, although it seems to have been selling out really quickly so I have been stocking up whenever I can as I think I would be lost without it now. It is currently in stock at Boots online here

Have you tried this product? Has it worked as well for you?  

No comments:

Post a Comment