Monday, 28 January 2013

Rihanna for River Island Preview

I never used to be a massive River Island fan I must admit, but last year they really stepped up their game. For the first time, I walked into the shop and could actually find things that I would wear, whereas before I may have seen something I liked the look of just to find it had glitter running through it or a brooch stuck to it, but they got it spot on with their A/W collection. 


And it seems that River Island will continue to shine throughout 2013. They have collaborated with Rihanna for a S/S collection which will début at LFW next month. As far as collabs go, this one is pretty exciting. Not only is it the first fashion line from the singer, it's going to be readily available to us mere mortals on the high street, which will mean it will be purse friendly too. Rihanna's style has evolved dramatically over the years, and she has now earned herself a trendsetter reputation, inspired by her edgy, be it slightly risqué style, not to mention her ever changing hair. She has said that this line has been inspired by British street style, and that there will be something in the collection to suit all body types and looks. I for one cannot wait to see what she has come up with!   

Sophie x

No comments:

Post a Comment